The scholarship is to encourage academically qualified merit and need-based brothers from the state of Georgia attending institutions of higher learning. The maximum scholarship amount is $1,000.00. A unique opportunity is available for individual brothers and/or chapters to support this scholarship fund. Brothers nor chapters are limited to any given amount.
Why Support The Fund?
- Your contribution ensures that our brothers will be able to reach their academic goal
- It is an opportunity to “give back” to Omega by helping deserving brothers
- All scholarship donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made via check or money order payable to “Alonza A. Bennett Honorary Scholarship”
- All collegiate levels are eligible
- Undergraduate or Graduate students
- Available only to brothers from the state of Georgia
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcript required (mandatory)
- Have a verifiable financial need
- Chapter participation – financial & active, positions held
- Community service involvement highly considered
For more information, contact: State of Georgia Director of Scholarship Steven A Morris 706-495-8030. Please fax application to 706-798-6026 or email to [email protected]
Also please send in a hard copy to 4105 Pinnacle Pines Ct., Hephzibah, GA 30815. Please make your contribution payable to: “Alonza A. Bennett Honorary Scholarship Fund” and send to George Cooke, 1258 Waymar Ct Marietta, GA 30008.